Location: Englewood, CO, United States
Postal Code: 80112
Requisition #: 58587BR
Employment Type: Full Time
Career Level: Professional
Travel Percentage: None
Appointment: In Country - Local Hire
Last Updated: 2014-09-19
Why CH2M HILL
For decades, CH2M HILL has been a global leader in engineering, consulting, design, program management, construction and operations, working on the most challenging and impactful projects around the world. Through these challenging projects, we develop our people — who transform complex and creative ideas into reality, every day. Join us and together we can work to build a sustainable world. We support you to reach your greatest career goals through continued professional development, a positive work life balance and undeniably cool engineering projects. Join employee-owned CH2M HILL and discover why our diverse team has been consistently ranked as one of the leading employers and repeatedly recognized as a best place to work in the U.S.
At CH2M HILL, our company's reach is extensive. The size, scope and importance of our business require us to be the best at what we do. But, we're only as successful as the people that keep us running day to day. Our Enterprise Services Group gives you an opportunity to be at the core of an industry-leading, global organization. From accounting and marketing to sales and contracts, there are many opportunities to bring your talents to a trusted name in the industry. Are you ready?
Description and Desired Qualifications
Taleo Administrator – Denver, Colorado
The challenge? Be at the center of a global leader in full-service engineering, consulting, construction and operations. Our Taleo Administator job provides you with an opportunity to work with our Global HRIS team as a trusted solution partner to the HR organization. Each day, you will plan, implement, administer and support the Taleo Integrated Talent Suite, including mobile apply and the Social Sourcing module. You should be an experienced and self-directed Taleo Systems Administrator with a strong knowledge of Taleo Connect Client (TCC), Taleo Recruiting, Transitions (Onboarding), Goals, Performance Management and Succession Planning modules and the desire to grow personally and professionally with each HRIS job.
Our Taleo Admin
- Lead testing for upgrades and enhancements including test plan development, testing scripts and working with end-users test teams
- Support users with ongoing maintenance of Taleo application and installation of releases and upgrades
- Create Taleo content; fields, forms, application flows, career sections, candidate selection workflows, transitions processes, correspondences, users, sources, etc.
- Execute TCC Scripts
- Serve as a key team member for Taleo customizations and implementations, including testing coordination
- Manage requests for enhancements including identifying, documenting, testing, training and implementing the enhancement or interface
- Participate in Business Process design sessions including providing documentation and functioning as co-facilitator, facilitator or subject matter expert as needed
- Maintain security for the end-users within the established guidelines
- Identify and implement process and technology improvement opportunities with the Talent Acquisition team
- Collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into process flows, documentation, and conceptual design
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience as an HR Business Analyst or Systems Administrator
- A minimum of 3 years hands on experience with Taleo Recruiting, Onboarding, Goals and Performance modules
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot technical problems and project requirement analysis for timely resolution
- Ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of the various software development lifecycles (Agile is preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in putting together written material around a Taleo ATS related rollout (such as training documentation/process)
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, IT, Computer Science or closely related business degree
- Ability to demonstrate strong problem solver skills including an ability to troubleshoot complex issues
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing business needs and processes
- Certified on Taleo 12 or higher
No Degree Required
What you will find
At CH2M HILL, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M HILL. Ready? Let's get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M HILL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.